söndag 26 februari 2012

Sagt av en 3-åring

Seriöst, man måste bara älska Lucy! Hon pratar hela tiden och det kommer ofta ut roliga saker så tänkte dela med mig av lite lilla Miss Independent Jag Kan Själv har sagt under mina 5 månader här.

- I can't wash my hands because I have no batteries!

- Do you have water in Sweden?

- Look, I've got boobies! They are not big, noooo, but one day, they will be BIG!

- Hey, Sara, I'm doing poopoo!
- Oh really?
- Yeah, they are my spaceships!

- Do you want to marry me? Oh no, you know what, I'm going to the bathroom because I'm gonna get married all by myself!

(Medan hon kollade på Dora the Explorer)
Dora: Can you help me climb the mountain? Put your hands in front of you and CLIMB!
Lucy: No, I don't want to! You're a big girl and can do it all by yourself!

- Oh, look, the mail is for me! See, it says "Lucy McGoosy"!

Lucy: I can do it all by myself!
Jag: Really? How?
Lucy: I'm gonna use my magic mermaid hands!

(Stängda ögon och gråtfärdig)
- Hey Sara, I can't see anything!!

2 kommentarer:

  1. HON ÄR JU UNDERBAR! :D <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ja tänk så skulle jag också vilja göra lite då och då. Hälsa mamma, pappa och Emma. Kram från moster

    SvaraRadera